Open to members and non-members, click here for more info.
You can also follow us on Twitter
How to join the BCS Dorset mailing list
If the address you signed up for membership with is in Dorset you will automatically be added to the Dorset branch mailing list. However if this wasn't the case or you need to re-subscribe; here are the necessary instructions.
On joining BCS you are able to become a member of up to 3 Branches of your choice and therefore their mailing lists.
- Login to the BCS Member's Secure Area via www.bcs.org/login
- Within the Manage Your Membership section, select the Branches and Forum Membership link, then select Dorset as one of the branches you want to join.
If you do not wish to join BCS yet, you can still receive mailings of our events.
You can do this via this link to request it via the contact form.
You will be notified about our events using the standard BCS list server and can unsubscribe at any time.
- Advancing IT science and practice
- Bringing out the excitement of IT
- Introducing IT to all
- Private and public sector
- Career professionals
- IT/Computing Students
- Industry and commerce
- Service industry
- Health provision
- Law enforcement
- …Everything and everyone